Allison Lansell has a general health care practice in which she represents clients in various regulatory, transactional and litigation matters.
Prior to joining our firm, Ms. Lansell worked for a boutique litigation law firm in Washington, D.C.
Allison is licensed to practice law in:
• Virginia (inactive)
• The District of Columbia (inactive)
• The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
• The United States District Court for the District of Columbia
University of Virginia School of Law
• Managing Editor for the Virginia Journal of Social Policy & the Law
• Editorial board of the Virginia Sports and Entertainment Law Journal
• John L. Costello Criminal Law Trial Advocacy Competition, Second Place
• North Grounds Softball League, Commissioner
Case Western Reserve University
• Summa Cum Laude
• Dean’s List
• Varsity Softball Team