Chris Kuhn concentrates his practice on representing and advising our clients in connection with business litigation, and also in day-to-day operational issues concerning employees. He has litigated matters before numerous state and federal courts, and has represented employers before various administrative agencies including the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the Ohio Civil Rights Commission (OCRC), the Ohio Department of Job & Family Services (ODJFS), the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
Mr. Kuhn is admitted to practice in:
- Any state court in Ohio
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio
- Central District of Illinois
- U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals
Case Western Reserve University School of Law Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
Executive Notes Editor for the Health Matrix Journal of Law and Medicine
Connecticut College Bachelor of Arts
Mr. Kuhn is a member of the the following organizations:
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association,
- Ohio State Bar Association, and
- Cleveland Chapter of the Employment Inns of Court.
Mr. Kuhn is involved in various community activities, including
- The Cleveland Metro Bar Associations 3R’s program,
- The 250 (an organization providing support to the local and national chapters of Big Brothers Big Sisters), and
- Friends of the Campus International School.