Kristen Basista is an attorney with ROLF and her practice focuses on counseling individuals and entities engaged in the health care industry on transactional and regulatory business matters, with a particular focus on long-term care providers. Kristen has experience in representing both for-profit and non-profit health care organizations in mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures; commercial financings, refinancings, loan modifications, and other similar HUD-insured financing matters; and licensure and Medicaid and Medicare certification.
Kristen has been with ROLF since 2021.
Ms. Basista is admitted to practice law in any state court in:
- New Jersey
The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Drafting Business Contracts
- Vice President of the Intellectual Property Law Society
- Technology Editor of I/S: A Journal of Law and Policy for the Information Society
Westminister College, B.S. in Neuroscience
- Lambda Sigma; Omicron Delta Kappa; Mortar Board; PAC Academic Honor Roll
- Neuroscience Society, Vice President
- Four school records in track and field