Chris Tost concentrates his practice on various issues affecting health care providers, including regulatory compliance, fraud and abuse, licensure and certification, and appeals.
Mr. Tost is admitted to practice law in any state court in:
Case Western Reserve University School of Law Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
- Managing Editor, Health matrix Journal of Law & Medicine
St. Francis College B.A. Magna Cum Laude
Mr. Tost has been named as a “Rising Star” in the area of health care law every year since 2005 by Ohio Super Lawyers – Rising Star Edition.
Mr. Tost is a member of the following organizations:
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio Health Care Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
Mr. Tost co-authored, A Minority Report: Winning Arguments in Falls Cases, published in the LTV Advisor and published by the American Health Lawyers Association.