W. Cory Phillips focuses his practice on assisting our clients with receivables, debt collection, revenue cycle, and Medicaid entitlement and appeals.
Prior to joining Rolf, he worked for one of the nation’s largest creditors rights firms where his practice was focused on counseling, prosecuting and defending long-term care and senior living providers on issues pertaining to receivables or debt related matters.
Mr. Phillips is admitted to practice in:
- Any state court in Ohio
- Any state court in Michigan
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio
Capital University Law School
- Cum Laude
- Order of the Curia
- Associate Notes Editor for the Law Review
The College of Wooster
- BA, Communication Studies
Mr. Phillips has received the following honor and recognition:
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2012-2016.
Mr. Phillips is a member of the following organizations:
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association