Law. Consulting. Technology.
Tomorrow (November 28) is the implementation date for Phase 2 of the new RoPs.
CMS will provide an 18-month moratorium on the imposition of certain enforcement remedies for the following list of F-Tags:
- F655 (Baseline Care Plan)
- F740 (Behavioral Health Services)
- F741 (Sufficient/Competent Direct Care/Access Staff-Behavioral Health)
- F758 (Psychotropic Medications) related to PRN Limitations
- F838 (Facility Assessment)
- F881 (Antibiotic Stewardship Program)
- F865 (QAPI Program and Plan)
- F926 (Smoking Policies)