ROLF has significant experience in the broad range of regulatory and compliance issues health care providers face. Our attorneys have assisted clients with all stages of regulatory compliance, from preventative efforts such as developing internal policies, to responding to government enforcement action.
We have represented our clients before virtually all government agencies that regulate health care providers. In addition, our attorneys are well-versed in the implications of recent health care reforms affecting all aspects of health care provider operations.
Specific practice areas include:
- Changes of ownership (CHOWs)
- Operational policies and procedures
- Licensure and certification
- Compliance plans
- Corrective action plans (CAPs)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Certificate of need
- Compliance education and training
- Risk assessment
- Government investigations
- Survey and enforcement