ROLF advises health care clients regarding Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement matters essential to providing health care. For over 25 years, we have assisted providers on matters involving fraud and abuse, potential false claims, and relationships with third party payors, including Medicare, Medicaid, indemnity plans, HMOs, PPOs, and other managed care organizations.
We can help you identify ways to improve billing practices to comply with regulatory standards, assist with timely appeals of disallowances, and represent you at all levels before administrative agencies and in state and federal court.
Specific practice areas include:
- Administrative proceedings
- Billing and claim submission
- Changes of ownership (CHOWs)
- Contract review and negotiation
- Corrective action plans (CAPs)
- Enforcement of prompt payment provisions
- False Claims Act (FCA)
- Fraud and abuse
- Investigations – internal and external
- Risk assessment
- Stark law
- Voluntary self-disclosure