ROLF’s banking and commercial finance practice represents borrowers and lenders in a wide variety of commercial transactions.
Our attorneys have a close working relationship with many large lending institutions, which uniquely positions our firm to facilitate numerous commercial transactions for our health care clients. As a result, our attorneys frequently represent long-term care facilities, hospitals, pharmacies, physician groups, and other health care providers in the financing of their operations and capital projects.
Specific practice areas include:
- Commercial collections and enforcement
- Commercial credit financing
- HUD financing
- Lease financing
- Loan document preparation, escrow and closing
- Loan work-outs and restructuring
- Mechanic’s lien claims
- Special opinion counsel
- Strategic planning
- Taxable bond financing
- Uniform Commercial Code matters