Philomena O’Hare is an associate attorney with ROLF and her practice focuses on counseling individuals and entities engaged in the health care industry on transactional and regulatory business matters, with a particular focus on long-term care providers. Philly has experience in representing both for-profit and non-profit health care organizations in mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures; commercial financings, refinancings, loan modifications, and other similar HUD-insured financing matters; and licensure and Medicaid and Medicare certification.
Philly has been with ROLF since 2012.
Philly is admitted to practice law in any state court in:
University of Notre Dame Law School
- Dean’s List
Notre Dame College B.A. in English, Summa Cum Laude
- Presidential Honors Scholarship
Philly is a member of the following organizations:
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Asian Carp Invasion, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Journal (October, 2011)
- Young Alumni Chair, Notre Dame Club of Cleveland
- Treasurer, Notre Dame Club of Cleveland Lawyer’s Alumni Committee
- Committee Member, Academic and Student Affairs Committee of Notre Dame College of Ohio