Philly O’Hare has a general health care practice in which she represents clients in various regulatory, transactional and litigation matters.
Prior to joining our firm, Philly clerked in the United State’s Attorney’s Office for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, Eastern Division. She was an extern to Magistrate Judge William H. Baughman, Jr. in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. She also interned for the Cleveland Foundation at the Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage, and for Senator Sherrod Brown.
Ms. O’Hare is admitted to practice law in any state court in:
University of Notre Dame Law School
- Dean’s List
Notre Dame College B.A. in English, Summa Cum Laude
- Presidential Honors Scholarship
Ms. O’Hare is a member of the following organizations:
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Asian Carp Invasion, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Journal (October, 2011)
- Young Alumni Chair, Notre Dame Club of Cleveland
- Treasurer, Notre Dame Club of Cleveland Lawyer’s Alumni Committee
- Committee Member, Academic and Student Affairs Committee of Notre Dame College of Ohio