Heather Baird focuses her practice on various areas that affect health care providers, including healthcare regulatory matters, healthcare data privacy, long-term care survey and certification, fraud, abuse and compliance, and government investigations.
Heather is a Registered Nurse and prior to practicing law she worked in cardiac and medical intensive care. She has a Masters Degree in Public Health Administration and Policy, and is also Certified in Healthcare Compliance.
Heather has been with ROLF since 2019.
Heather is admitted to practice law in any state court in:
University of Minnesota, 2013, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude
- Articles Submission Editor, Minnesota Law Review
- Student Director, Ronald M. Mankoff Tax Clinic
University of Minnesota School of Public Health, 2013, M.P.H., Public Health Administration and Policy
- Certificate in Public Health Performance Improvement
Montana State University, 2007, B.S., Nursing
- with Highest Honors
Heather is a member of the following organizations:
- Ohio Association of Free Clinics (Board Member)
- American Health Lawyers Association