Law. Consulting. Technology.
Cameron Hilling is an attorney with ROLF and has experience representing organizations in a broad range of corporate, real estate, and financing transactions.
Cam has been with ROLF since 2021.
Mr. Hilling is admitted to practice law in any state court in:
Case Western Reserve School of Law Juris Doctor
- Law and Leadership Scholar
- Community Development Clinic
Heidelberg University Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations
- Magna Cum Laude
- Varsity Football
- Academic All-Ohio Athletic Conference
Mr. Hilling is a member of the following organizations:
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association