Carol Rolf’s practice is dedicated to representing health care providers in a wide range of regulatory, transactional and strategic matters.
Ms. Rolf has been selected multiple times as one of the Top 100 attorneys in the State of Ohio by Super Lawyers, as well as being named one of the best health care attorneys and as one of the Top 50 female attorneys in Ohio every year since 2004. She has been selected as one of the best health lawyers in the country by “The Best Lawyers in America” (each year since 1995). She has also been selected as a Top Rated Lawyer in Health Law by The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, and The National Law Journal. Carol was named the Lawyer of the Year in 2012 by Best Lawyers in America in the area of Health Care Law for the Cleveland area.
In addition, Ms. Rolf is featured on the front cover of Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine 2011 and honored in a multi-page article about her career. To view the article entitled, “The Consensus Builder“.
Ms. Rolf is a nationally recognized speaker, and has been a presenter and author of materials and seminars at hundreds of engagements over the years. A sample of the organizations Ms. Rolf has addressed are:
• American Health Care Association
• American Health Lawyers Association
• Cleveland Bar Association
• Ohio Medical Directors Association
• Ohio Centers for Intellectual Disabilities
• Ohio Provider Resource Association
• Ohio Assisted Living Association
• Ohio Healthcare Association
• LeadingAge Ohio
• Ohio Society of CPA’s
• Healthcare Association of Michigan
• LeadingAge Michigan
Ms. Rolf is admitted to practice law in:
Carol is a former member of the Board of Trustees for the United Church Homes, and has served as Secretary on the Board of Trustees of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Cleveland for many years.
She also serves on the Board of a large privately held nursing home organization as well as serving on the Board of Advisors for a stand alone not for profit home.
Ms. Rolf is a member of the following professional organizations:
Ms. Rolf has also served on numerous governmental and association task forces and boards, including:
Ms. Rolf also serves the long term care community in the following roles:
• Legal Committee, American Health Care Association
• Instructor – 20+ years – of the legal portion of the Core of Knowledge – the course necessary for licensure as a nursing facility administrator in Ohio.
• Core Legal Committee, Leading Age (formerly)
• Ohio Health Care Association Associate Member
• LeadingAge Ohio Associate Member
• Health Care Association of Michigan Associate Member
• LeadingAge Michigan Associate Member
• American Healthcare Association Associate Member
• LeadingAge Associate Member